We have great experience in setting up and running projects from individually-staffed short-term projects to working with major clients (government, industry, non-profits) and diverse teams.
Our project management experience includes:
- Managing the international EarthCache program for the Geological Society of America including coordinating volunteers from around the globe. Program impact over 6.5 million people.
- Managing the GeoCorps America program with the National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and USDA Forest Service for GSA.
- Arranging the opening of the new Geoscience Australia campus in Canberra, Australia.
- Arranging all aspects of the 1st International EarthCache Event in Portland Maine (710 attendees) and assisting the coordinators for the next 4 events.
- Developing teacher education programs in Australia (AGSO/Geoscience Australia) and the USA (GSA Teacher Advocate Program).
We have experience in using social media, working with print and electronic media to get your message across to the wider audience.
We can manage projects for you OR assist your staff to get your projects up and running.
Contact us to discuss you needs - email Gary Lewis or +1 (207) 693 8501 (US Eastern Time)